I took the 2015 Community PDF’s for Necromunda, slapped them together, threw on a front and back cover and a few weeks later here’s the book. It took about 45 minutes to make and the rest was waiting for the mails.
It’s not perfect, the text starts too low on the page, but nothing cuts off and the print reads perfectly. I went for color because the community added rules and addendums are colored red throughout the text, and this is essential for plucking out the changes where you think you know the rules. This ran about 30$ plus shipping, so it wasn’t cheap, but now I can abuse this when we play rather than my actual books or shitty photocopies of the community edition with their goddamn staples falling out.